The course is aimed to everybody who works in education and wants to know more about circular economy.
The course is integrated in the European project Three C Project.
The course will run for 4 weeks, 1h course + 2 homework per week, and will include access to the EMMA online platform, a weekly menu of recommended reading, videos, links to further information, circular economy quizzes and one live webinar.
• you’ll learn what circular economy means;
• you’ll be introduced to competencies for a circular economy;
• you’ll learn how circular-economy-competencies can be achieved;
• you’ll experience how such a learning process can be conducted;
• you’ll be introduced to examples of ThreeC school practices.